- about me
Hello, I'm Nick Pattison.
I've been designing and programming interactive experiences for over 20 years. I have a tons of experience with UE4, Unity, C#, Flash, Processing, but I've also worked in many other environments. I'm a programmer by trade, but have a keen eye for visual design and aesthetics.
My skills include:
- Gameplay programming, game design, and overall game development
- Game engine programming
- Simulation and visualization
- Procedural animation
- UX & UI
- Agile methodologies
- Full stack web development (mostly LAMP)
- Software engineering
- 3D and 2D animation and motion graphics
- 3D modeling and animation
I teach game design and game programming courses at Ferris State University.